91% of businesses believe internet access to be as important as electricity and water for business.*
Our Business Broadband, Halo Velocity Fibre Broadband, EFM, Ethernet, and IPVPN offerings give you the speed, scalability and control that best supports your organisation through inevitable changes in technology at the lowest cost.
All of the largest all-IP networks in the UK are Halo Partners, ensuring that our Next Generation Network offering provides the speeds and guaranteed bandwidth that businesses need to make the latest applications and reduce costs.
With our Business Grade Support and 24/7 Support Engineer Cover we’ve made sure that the service we deliver provides the right level of care for businesses. This includes having locally based customer service professionals and engineers, the latest testing techniques and tools, and efficient troubleshooting to accurately identify root causes and keep your business operational.
*Statistics from FCS, 2015.
Our Internet Access Options
Halo Business Broadband
- Optimised Broadband with business grade support.
- Ideal for multiple users and connected devices.
- Supports video-conferencing and web-based applications.
- Speeds of up to 76Mbps.
- Optimised speeds and stability.
Halo EFM (Ethernet in the first mile)
- Benefit from a high-capacity connection through your proximity to an exchange.
- Identical upload and download speeds.
- Prioritised business traffic.
- Speeds of up to 10-20Mbps.
Halo Dedicated Internet Access
- High speed, high performance.
- Runs across the most extensive business traffic only Next Generation Network.
- Flexible and scalable.
- Throttled and 'burst' options available (extra bandwidth on demand).
- Online reporting.
- Market-leading standards of service supported by a full service credit regime.
- Dual access options for backup.
- Dual working options.
- Speeds from 2Mbps-1Gbps.